We Know a Thing or Two About Cool
It’s always cooler in the sky. So when something goes wrong with your air conditioning, we’re ready to swoop in and bring the cool right to your doorstep!
We provide comprehensive AC services for central air conditioners, heat pumps, geothermal systems, mini-splits—you name it. If you rely on it to beat the summer it, then we service it. We also carry a wide selection of superior cooling systems that offer variable speed technology, programmable thermostats, quiet operation, phenomenal energy savings and much more.
We’ll Diagnose Your Unit in a Breeze With 24-Hour Air Conditioner Repair
There are many moving parts to air conditioners, making them difficult to diagnose with the naked eye. That’s why we use leading diagnostic technology to quickly pinpoint the problem and help you save money with central air conditioning repair.
There’s likely a problem with your air conditioner if it is:
- Blowing out warm air
- Failing to provide sufficient airflow
- Costing you more than usual in energy bills
- Constantly cycling on and off
- Failing to regulate humidity levels
- Leaking water
- Emitting foul odors
- Making unusual noises
If you notice any of these issues, contact us 24/7 to schedule repair service. We’ll arrive fully prepared to inspect your system and will waive the diagnostic fee for completed repairs. Catching and correcting the smaller issues ahead of time can make a huge difference in minimizing the complexity and cost of the repair.
Should You Choose Air Conditioner Replacement or Repair Service?
When it comes to older systems, the decision to repair or replace isn’t always black and white. That’s where our technicians can help you. They’ll consider all of the crucial factors, such as the age, performance and repair frequency of your unit. From there, they can advise whether repair or replacement is the right approach. No matter what we recommend, you can feel confident knowing our word is backed by decades of experience. We will always provide the most cost-effective recommendation, whether it be central AC installation or central AC repair.
What’s the Value of Variable Speed Technology?
Variable speed technology refers to the type of compressor in your AC unit or heat pump. In older units, the compressor runs at full capacity until the desired temperature is reached. The problem with this is that the system consumes more energy, increasing your energy bills.
With variable speed technology, the compressor runs for a longer period of time at a slower speed. Since your home rarely, if ever, demands 100 percent from your air conditioner, the system conserves energy and maintains comfort by adjusting speeds in mere one-tenth of 1 percent increments. Running longer at lower speeds results in superior dehumidification and efficiency, as well as minimized sound levels. You’ll also enjoy temperatures maintained within a half degree of the thermostat setting.
We’re proud to extend the benefits of variable speed technology to our customers. If you’re due for a new air conditioner, let us show you how this technology can change the playing field for precise temperature control and significant energy savings.
What About Programmable Thermostats?
Why pay to cool your home when you’re not even there to enjoy it? This is the logic behind programmable thermostats.
With this technology, you can create a custom cooling plan that revolves around your schedule. Program the thermostat to keep your home at a higher temperature while you’re away at work. The thermostat will turn on at the time you select to ensure you’ll always return to a cool and comfortable home. Even better, you can save up to 10 percent on your cooling bills during the summer. Spend less on your energy bills and more on that summer vacation!
Contact us to schedule a consultation for your new air conditioner and discover the difference of programmable thermostats.
Why Choose Sky for AC Repair & Replacement?
Unfortunately, many companies cut corners with air conditioners. They’ll provide a temporary fix that doesn’t last long or they’ll fail to properly size and install the unit. Either way, you didn’t receive value out of your hard-earned investment.
We do just the opposite at Sky. From start to finish, we roll up our sleeves and vow to do it right the first time. It’s why our customers hold onto their equipment longer and get to know us well…but not too well!
Families continue to choose us for AC repair and replacement because we guarantee:
- 24-hour air conditioner repair in Portland and across our service area
- Expertise with all types of repairs, including central air conditioner repair, heat pump repair and geothermal repair
- Proper sizing and reliable central AC installation to ensure the performance and longevity of your air conditioner
- Financing options for air conditioner replacements
- Custom design and build for new construction
- Cost-effective recommendations that prioritize your unique comfort needs and budget
- Partnerships with reputable manufacturers to provide industry-leading technology
- Waived diagnostic fees for completed repairs
- Faster turnaround times with fully stocked vehicles. We can complete the majority of repairs in a single visit.
- Friendly and experienced technicians who show meticulous attention to detail
- Comprehensive repairs that not only identify the problem, but inspect the system as a whole
- A seamless and positive experience through prompt, affordable and reliable service
- Upfront competitive pricing and honest, accurate diagnosis of all equipment
- Dependable service for any make or model
- In-house inventory with quality replacement parts
- Wide selection of high-efficiency cooling systems designed to cut operational costs, enhance comfort and make your life easier
Don’t Sweat It With Sky
When the heat is bearing down in Portland and The Dalles, elevate your comfort with Sky. We offer every cooling service under the sun and will help you get the most out of your AC for as long as you have it.
To schedule air conditioner replacement or repair in Portland or elsewhere in our service area, call Sky at 503.673.9083 or contact us online today.