Paint a Bright Future for Your Comfort and Finances
It’s tough to pay for any type of repair, including your heater, refrigerator or car. But when you learn the expense could’ve been prevented, it hits even harder.
Don’t let your heating and cooling equipment cause you unnecessary stress. With regular furnace tune-ups and AC tune-ups, you can minimize repair costs and prolong the life of your equipment to get the most out of your investment.
Why Does Maintenance Matter?
The most expensive repairs typically stem from neglected equipment. During a maintenance tune-up, the technician will detect and correct the smaller, harder-to-see problems that eventually become major issues. Many homeowners dismiss maintenance and argue there’s no point in scheduling a tune-up if the unit is working just fine. Imagine how that would work if we used the same logic for maintaining our cars!
The combined savings of annual maintenance far exceed its cost. Regular heating system maintenance and air conditioner maintenance have a positive impact on:
- System performance. Annual maintenance keeps your equipment running at peak performance, ensuring maximum heating/cooling capacity and superior filtration. This makes all the difference in preventing sudden equipment failures that disrupt your schedule and lead to premature system replacement.
- Repair cost and frequency. Being reactive with your equipment and waiting until there’s a clear problem translates to expensive and frequent repairs. Using a proactive approach, we will help minimize the cost and frequency of repairs to help you save a significant amount of money over time.
- Energy savings. Regularly adjusting and cleaning the components within your equipment will prevent it from overworking itself and consuming more energy.
- Air quality. Mold, mildew, dust and bacteria will naturally collect in your heater and air conditioner over time. Without proper cleaning, contamination of the interior will clog the system’s airflow and enable harmful spores to enter your indoor air. During a tune-up, we will clean out the system so that your air is safer to breathe.
- Manufacturer warranties. Many manufacturers require seasonal maintenance as part of their warranty terms. Our maintenance tune-ups will help you honor these terms to ensure the warranty remains valid should you ever need it.
- Long-term investments. Given the cost of heaters and air conditioners, it’s important to get the most out of these investments. Annual maintenance will prolong the life of your equipment and ensure that your hard-earned money won’t go to waste.
- Safety. HVAC maintenance impacts your safety as much as your comfort. Early detection of mechanical issues will prevent potential dangers such as fire and carbon monoxide poisoning. Trust our technicians to check and test the various safety components to help protect you and your family.
- Your property. Moisture, leakage and overflow stemming from neglected equipment can result in extensive property damage. Routine maintenance protects your equipment and the surrounding property.
- Humidity levels. Regular air conditioner maintenance keeps your system running at full capacity, allowing it to properly regulate humidity levels in your home.
Our Guarantees for HVAC Maintenance:
- Comprehensive tune-ups for all heating and cooling equipment, including furnaces, boilers, air conditioners, heat pumps and geothermal systems
- Prompt and professional service from uniformed, trained and highly qualified technicians
- Unmatched respect for your home and property
- High-quality replacement parts and materials
- Comprehensive start-up, operational and shutdown checks
- Proper removal of debris, discarded equipment and evacuated refrigerant
- Meticulous attention to detail for inspecting and adjusting your equipment
Choose the Sky Signature Protection Plan for Maximum Value
Maintenance works best when there’s a plan in place. Here at Sky, we’ll help you build the right one!
As a member, you won’t need to worry about looking after your equipment. We’ll do it all for you! You’ll be entitled to a number of perks, including scheduling reminders, discounted repair service and more. Best of all, we’ll provide both heating system maintenance and air conditioner maintenance under one plan and for one affordable price. It’s the best possible value for year-round coverage and peace of mind with your equipment.
Learn more about the Sky Signature Protection Plan and how we can help you predict over 80 percent of breakdowns before they can ever occur!
Enjoy Smooth Sailing With Sky
Poorly maintained equipment leaves you paying more for less value. Break the pattern and protect your investments with our experienced maintenance technicians.